DLI 9300 Overview
The DLI9300 vehicle mount computer was built purposely for the toughest warehousing, distribution center and manufacturing operations. Housed in an all metal enclosure and created for use in extreme temperatures, the DLI9300 sets the standard required for vehicle mount computing. Designed with forklift driver input, the integrated backlit ALPHA/NUMERIC keyboard provides ease of use even with a work glove. Built around an industrial Intel® processor, the DLI9300 supports the latest Windows 10 or Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems. The DLI9300 is affordably priced so that your business can reduce operational costs.
Key features of the DLI9300 vehicle mount computer include:
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® 10 64bit, Windows® 8.1 32/64bit, Windows® 7 32/64bit, Embedded 7/8, IoT Enterprise, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- IP67 Locking Ports – Dual 2.0 USB ports, Dual RS232 ports, Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN, VGA port
- Integrated bride battery support
- Integrated 10-60V DC Converter
- Full Alpha/Numeric keyboard with user-programmable keys
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n (ac) module, 3G cellular independence supporting Verizon®, AT&T®, and T-Mobile®, Bluetooth® 4.0 and Standalone GPS
The DLI9300 internal modular design provides your business the flexibility to grow as applications require. As advancements in Wi-Fi, RAM, and solid state drives increase so can the DLI9300 providing your business the right product for the future.