DLI 9200 Overview
The DLI9200 vehicle mount computer was built purposely for the toughest warehousing, distribution center and manufacturing operations. With the choice of either the 12.1” or 15” screen size, the DLI9200’s modular design provides your business the flexibility to grow as applications require. The DLI9200 provides your business with the right product for the future as advancements in Wi-Fi, RAM, and solid state drives increase. Certified for IP54 protection against water and dust, the DLI9200 is designed to survive the demands of a harsh industrial environment.
Key features of the DLI9200 vehicle mount computer include:
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® 10 64bit, Windows® 8.1 32/64bit, Windows® 7 32/64bit, Embedded 7/8, IoT Enterprise, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- IP67 Locking Ports – Dual 2.0 USB ports, Dual RS232 ports, Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN, VGA port
- Integrated bridge battery support
- Integrated 10-60V DC Converter
- Attachable Full Alpha/Numeric keyboard and user-programmable keys
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n (ac) module, 3G cellular independence supporting Verizon®, AT&T®, and T-Mobile®, Bluetooth® 4.0 and Standalone GPS
Designed for forklifts, cranes, and shop floor automation, the DLI9200 with attached industrial backlit ALPHA/NUMERIC keyboard provides ease of use even with a work glove. Built around an industrial Intel® processor the DLI9200 supports the latest Windows® 10 or Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems. Affordably priced, the DLI9200 sets the standard for reducing operational costs.