DLI 8800 Overview
Designed for the “go anywhere, do anything” mobile workforce. The DLI8800 represents the best in small-format rugged mobile computing at an affordable price for any business. Designed around an industrial Intel® processor, the DLI8800 supports the latest Windows IoT Enterprise or Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems.
Key features of the DLI8800 rugged tablet include:
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® IoT Enterprise, Windows® Embedded 7/8, Windows® 7 32bit, Android 5.1.1, Linux Ubuntu
- Dual 2.0 USB ports, Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN, RS232 Port, Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Optional 1D/2D Standard Range Barcode Scanner
- User-replaceable battery with bride battery support
- User-programmable keys
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n (ac) module, 3G cellular independence supporting Verizon®, AT&T®, and T-Mobile®, Bluetooth® 4.0 and Standalone GPS
Housed in an impact resistant casing the DLI8800 is rated for multiple 4ft drops to concrete. Certified for IP54 protection against water and dust, the DLI8800 is designed to survive the demands of a harsh industrial environment. In the field, in a cab or on a forklift the DLI8800 provides your business the flexibility to collect and share data across the entire enterprise.