DLI 8400 Overview
Whether mounted in a vehicle or in the hands of your mobile workforce, the DLI8400 is the ultimate in rugged computing. The DLI8400 represents an essential tool needed for collecting data at an affordable price for any business. The backlit ALPHA/NUMERIC keyboard will ease the transition from legacy data collection devices. Designed around an industrial Intel® processor, the DLI8400 supports the latest Windows IoT Enterprise or Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems.
Key features of the DLI8400 rugged tablet include:
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® IoT Enterprise, Windows® Embedded 7/8, Windows® 7 32bit, Android 5.1.1, Linux Ubuntu
- Optional 1D/2D Standard Range Barcode Scanner, Magstripe Reader, RFID Reader supporting NFC™
- 2MP Color Camera with flash
- Intel® TPM1.2 Security module
- User-replaceable battery with bride battery support
- User-programmable keys
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n module, 3G cellular AT&T®, and T-Mobile®, Bluetooth® and Standalone GPS
Housed in an impact resistant casing, the DLI8400 is rated for multiple 4ft drops to concrete. Certified for IP54 protection against water and dust the DLI8400 is designed to survive the demands of a harsh industrial environment. The dual battery support provides your mobile workers continuous power to last a full shift of operation. Whether in field service, logistics, or transportation, the DLI8400 was designed with productivity in mind.