DLI 8300 Overview
As feature rich as it is rugged, the DLI8300 with its modular design is the perfect tablet to grow with your mobile workforce requirements. Housed in an impact resistant casing the DLI8300 is rated for multiple 4ft drops to concrete. Certified for IP54 protection against water and dust the DLI8300 is built to survive the demands of a harsh industrial environment. Designed around an industrial Intel® processor the DLI8300 supports the latest Windows IoT Enterprise or Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating systems at an affordable price for any business.
Key features of the DLI8300 rugged tablet include:
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® IoT Enterprise, Windows® Embedded 7/8, Windows® 7 32bit, Android 5.1.1, Linux Ubuntu
- Dual 2.0 USB ports, Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN, RS232 Port (optional)
- 1D/2D Standard Range Barcode Scanner, 2MP Color Camera, Magnetic Stripe Reader, 13.56MHz RFID Reader (optional)
- User-replaceable battery with bride battery support
- User-programmable keys
- Multiple radio communication; including an Wi-Fi b/g/n module, 3G cellular independence supporting Verizon®, AT&T®, and T-Mobile®, Bluetooth® and Standalone GPS (optional)
In the field, in a cab or on a forklift the DLI8300 provides your business the flexibility to collect and share data across the entire enterprise.