DLI 7200 Overview
The DLI7200 rugged PDA was designed from the inside out to support a full suite of operating systems. Whether your business requires the latest Windows® IoT Enterprise or Android® 6.0 Marshmallow, the DLI7200 built on an industrial Intel® processor enables you to deploy the same applications that reside on a desktop PC to your mobile workforce. The DLI7200 represents the best in small-format rugged mobile computing at an affordable price for any business.
Key features of the DLI7200 rugged tablet include:
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® IoT Enterprise, Windows® Embedded 7/8, Windows® 7 32bit, Android 5.1.1, Linux Ubuntu
- Optional 1D/2D Standard Range Barcode Scanner, Magstripe Reader, RFID Reader supporting NFC™
- 2MP Color Camera with flash
- Intel® TPM1.2 Security module
- User-replaceable battery with bride battery support
- User-programmable keys
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n module, 3G cellular AT&T®, and T-Mobile®, Bluetooth® and Standalone GPS
Housed in an impact resistant casing, the DLI7200 is rated for multiple 4ft drops to concrete. Certified for IP54 protection against water and dust the DLI7200 is designed to survive the demands your mobile workforce requires. In the warehouse or in the field the DLI7200 provides your business with the flexibility to collect and share data across the entire enterprise.