DLI 10 Overview
Beneath its slim and rugged exterior, the DLI10 is powered by an Intel Quad Core Processor featuring up to 8GB of memory and optional 256GB available storage. With its lightweight design DLI has successfully merged the industrial requirements of a rugged tablet computer with the sleek design driven by market desires.
Key features of the DLI10 rugged tablet include:
- Choice of Operating Systems, including: Windows® 10 64bit, Windows® 8.1 32/64bit, Windows® 7 32/64bit, Embedded 7/8, IoT Enterprise, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- 1D/2D Standard and Advanced Long Range Barcode Scanners
- 5MP CMOS Camera with Flash
- Payment Module including: EMV L1/L2 Certified, Pinpad, MSR, NFC L1/L2 Certified, 1D/2D Imager
- Multiple radio communication; including an Intel a/b/g/n (a/c) module, cellular independence supporting AT&T, and T-Mobile, Bluetooth 4.0 and standalone GPS
Equipped with an industrial cover lens the DLI10 is tested to take a 1/4 lb. ball bearing drop at 5.75ft directly to the screen. In addition to an anti-glare, anti-fingerprint, and polarized PCAP touchscreen the LCD is viewable indoors or outdoors while in direct sunlight. An impact resistant housing is sure to withstand multiple 4ft drops to concrete and is IP54 protected against water and dust. The DLI10 provides the flexibility and reliability wherever your mobile applications take you.